Friday, July 9, 2010

and now comes the picture that has caused so many high and lows in my life...

the pic of the broken heart...
im here to say that im unlucky in love...
and still am...
ever since i had my first love until now,i had never have one relationship that is happy n long...
never...
it has always avoid me and still is avoiding me....
it doesnt seem to like me happy...
it likes seeing me miserable....
im alone even when i have a gf............
there has been not one gf that has understand me...
the true me...
the emo me.....
not one...
how i wish i would find the one who understand that side of me..
i really wish it...
now all i get is me being played at..........
i care,love someone so damn much but in the end it was me who end up being dumped like yesterday garbage....
it happen on two quick sessions now.....
well,im to blame for easily falling in love with a person...
damn me!!!...

I HATE MYSELF.....
thats y i hate falling in love again....

No comments:

Post a Comment