Friday, June 25, 2010

im new to this blog thingy k...

hurm.....

wat can i say....

someone told me that by blogging,it helps me.....

n i'm gonna give it a try...

thanks for that person..

i don't know how many thanks i owe her already...

ever since we met,she has helps me a lot..

n i do mean a lot...

bcoz of all the person that has known me all my life,she's the only one that's has been able to see right through me...

she's been able to see the real me......

but this post,my first post aint bout her yet....

its about me....

the real me.....

and its a long story.....

anyone who has patient only can read my story...

anyone who doesn't,well i just don't give a damn....

its my blog...

read it or get the f out...

sorry...

but my head is voicing out everything...

n im typing it...


so here it goes.....

i was born on 8th february 1988.....

in ipoh...

the town i'm proud to live in......

i was the second child ot three siblings...

my father is mohd tahir bin bahaudin...

my mother is arbaaton binti ahmad....

there's my sister noorshazlina binti mohd tahir....

n there's my younger sister nurul farah atiqah binti mohd tahir.....


i guess thinking back,since i was born i was sick....

i was born by operation,not normal birth....

i had this thing in my eyes that makes my tears won't drop from my eye..

the doctor's had to operate my eyes to make a hole so that i wont go blind n my tears can drop...

imagine that,i was just born n already had an operation.....

i wish i could go back n told the doctors to stop operating...

it would help if i don't have any tears....

after so many that has fallen all my life....


to be continue to my next post....

my childhood...

thanks for reading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment