Friday, June 25, 2010

my childhood



so...
now for my childhood...
what can i say about ny childhood?......
it aint pretty of course....
i guess i wasnt that good with people...
i don't have that much friends.....
in fact i could count how many....
i remember that i could speak in early age...
i learn english n could speak n read it at a young age..
thats something im proud of....
who wouldht...
but then i realize no matter what language you speak,u become too cocky u will fall flat right on your face fast....
i do however befriended my bestest friend until now since i was young...
that person is syawal.........
ever since we were young he was there for me..
we used to live near each other before i moved...
he was the friend that u can only have a few...
when i was sad,he was there...
im happy he was there..
im alone,he was there...
on short he was loyal as i were to him...
he understand me,i understand him...
our family weren't that good to us because to them we're failures...
that's why it was so easy to be friends with him.....

so i think that's it for my childhood...
told you there'e not much in it....

No comments:

Post a Comment