Sunday, June 27, 2010

now the 2nd pic...
the one with the sad in it....

well,what can i say....
sadness is never far away from me...
ever.....

it has always accompany through my entire life...
since i was a kid....
i dont know how tears that have fallen from my eyes because of sad things....
i remember how i cried when my dad beat me like hell,
i remember how i cried when my mum calls me a bastard son,
i remember how i cried when my dad wouldnt even call me his son....
i remember how i cried when my pet rabbit died from exposure to rain....
i remember how i cried when i lost my first love....
i remember how i cried when i had a fight with syawal.........
there's a lot more but i choose not to remember because of the pain it caused.....
all i can say is sad is a part of me that will never leave me...

hey,at least its being loyal to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment