Sunday, June 27, 2010

so....
this is the part of the show where i reveal the truth....
the truth of me....
i swear what i wrote is the truth,all the truth and nothing but the truth......

if you're seeing my blog you'll see all this pictures around my blog......
they are not pictures only but they represent my life......
as old people always say...
picture's worth a thousand words....

let's start with the first one shall we?.....
the picture in your left with the word emo in it represent my lifestyle...
weird and emotional....
people always say it's not good being emo but did they know what emo really is?...
they don't....
im emo because i choose to be emo......
because to me by being emo im being myself...
emo means you trust your feelings and your feeling only....
and to me my feelings always tell me the truth....
because no one knows me better than my own self....
my heart is the voices in my head....
and i do hear voices...
literally......
by being emo i remain true to myself...
i dont need other people to say anything because i just follow what i hear in me....
and to all,emo means im loyal....
no matter to my family,friends or the person im in love with...
im loyal to them 110%......
no matter how im treated.....
i remain loyal forever.......

No comments:

Post a Comment