Saturday, June 26, 2010


ok...

now my adult life....

well,it still is in a working progress....

im still 22.....

i don't know if it's still a long time for me or not but im gonna liva every moment.....

so at the age of 20 i was studying in kuala kangsar for two years....

thanks to me having the chance to further my studies,my relationship with my dad is getting better....

thank god...

i was relieved...

at first i don't know how long we r going to be apart but with that opportunity he was proud of me....

we got along..

something that was only a dream in my early days as his child.......

then it hit me....

although my family and me are ok,me n myself are not.....

im still bitter........

im still sick....

and from sick,it has evolved to me becoming dark,twisted amd demented.....

i was alone again....

i had allow myself to become emo...

a following that i had follow until now...

at the age of 22....

although im now studying again in kptm bangi,myself have never changed....

as a a matter of fact,i lost myself...

i had become fake....

fake to everyone i knew........

and this chapter is still not over by a long shot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment