Sunday, February 13, 2011

Im a Heart Breaker...
so,to whom it may concern....
this post is meant for you....
this post is to show you...
i didnt meant any evilness...
with tears im typing this so that u know...
please do remember that i didnt lie..
i didnt cheat...
i didnt play...
i left you because i know im not making u happy...
i left you because i know that im a faker
i left u because i dont want to hurt u anymore...
i left u because i know u deserve better than me...
you do...
but you dont see it...
ur blinded by hatred n words...
u fog urself with feelings of evilness towards me...
to you im the most evil person...
nevermind that...
i guess i deserve that...
im so stupid...i wish u would just take my life away...
i never intended for you to hate me...
but then again,im deserved nothing...
keep hating me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment