Sunday, February 13, 2011

LAST YEAR.....

so,what happen last year eh?....
nothing much.....
just the same as i keep on sucking myself like always....

i can't remember much as my short term memory loss is getting worse..
so im gonna tell u as much as i could and as short and sweet.....

last post was august..
so im gonna continue with september....
so that month sees me closing on my finals...
me?
still catching on my studies...
micro was hard as hell.....

october...
there was the fasting month i think....
yup...
so not much except me trying to keep my sane as always.,,,

november....
last month of study for my 2nd sem....
finals in front of me....

december....
holidays...
do i think its fun
nope...
never is n never will be....

thats all for last year....

No comments:

Post a Comment